A good chunky knit can be thrown over anything. This one is from SportMax.
Have you invested in one yet? Here are my Top 5 chunky knits on the high street now with tips on how you can style them this season.
1. The Backless Knit. This transitional piece can be styled with shorts in the summer or leggings in the winter. Either way it’s a flawless look for Instagram shots from behind.
2. Powder blue knit. My favourite coloured knit. A soft colour that contrasts well with white jeans for winter days when you just don’t feel like wearing black. Style it with a high pony tail and leather pants for #girlboss vibes in the office.
3. Lace Up Knit. For a much edgier look like Kylie Jenner, go for a knit with a lace up back like this one. Style it with jeans and mirrored sunglasses with a dark lens.
4. The Knit Dress. We don’t always feel like dressing up during winter, some days it’s so cold you just feel like curling up in your slacks with a hot cup of chocolate Bridget Jones style. This one is easy to throw over, like a duvet on a cold day; style it with a skinny belt and over-the-knee boots for a slouchy, feminine winter look.
5. The Cold Shoulder Crop. If like me, you live in distressed jeans, go for a cold shoulder cropped knit, they always pair well and are a popular fast fashion trend this season.
All of the above are available in stores now and can be purchased below.